Make God's beautiful deeds known...

 1 Chronicles 16:24

Publish His glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things He does.

Wow, this is such a timely word for me, considering the journey I'm currently in. God is a faithful Father, who is true to His word. Numbers 23:19 tells us that He is not a man that He should lie and that what He says, shall be. Furthermore, God informs us of things to come, through various platforms and through different servants of His. It is up to us to receive the word, believe and wait for it to come to pass, or to just disregard it. I have learned that God is able to speak to me through His servants that could be talking to a number of people, but that He is able to speak exactly to my situation.

So, for me, it is time that I make His glorious deeds known. I believe what God told me, is manifesting faster than I can even keep up with. One of them is the grace God has shown me through the selection into the Mrs South Africa programme, this has not been my doing but the fulfillment of God's promises. He has been faithful that what kicked me out of this journey in 2019, I'm seeing the evidence of His goodness, that it will not go down the same way as it did, in 2019. A sign has been given, and that is in the form of a quarter sponsor that I have managed to secure this far! Which is amazing, as in 2019 I couldn't even secure anything. I believe this is God's grace and help on this journey. This has boosted my confidence. Also, for me, I prefer to be behind the scenes, behind the camera but this programme, has forced me to step-up and stand infront of the lens. I believe God is giving me the wisdom and grace to do so, as I'm in my second month on this and I'm still standing. So, Zechariah 4:6 comes to mind that it is not by might, nor by power but by the Spirit of our Father. 

So, don't forget to give honour to God for the big and small things He does for you. He favours us so that He can get the glory, as He deserves it. Stay blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!