The Lord is my Rock!

 2 Samuel 22:1-4 

David sang to the Lord the words of this song when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said: The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverermy God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my saviorfrom violent people You save me. “I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.

Such a wonderful praise for the King of kings, the Prince of Peace, our Lord, our Creator. I come in agreement with this praise in the mighty name of Jesus! Indeed the Lord is dependable, trustworthy, the One who defends and delivers at all times. We might find ourselves in sticky situations, but He is sure to bring us out safely. He is our hiding place, a strong foundation in which we need to build our lives from. 

He does all this because He cares for us, He loves us! He is a great Shepherd that lays down His life for His own. All I can do, is respond in the same way and do what I am called to do, in obedience. Abraham, our Father by faith, taught us that we can truly trust God, where in obedience, he was willing to lay down his life, sacrificing his son whom he loved, and God proved right there as Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider; in Genesis 22:1-19. 

May we continue walking the walk of faith, God is with us and He is for us. Never will He leave us, nor forsake us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!