God knew you in your mother's womb

 Isaiah 44:1-3 

But now listen, Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen. This is what the Lord says— He who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun (Israel), whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

The Lord is gracious and merciful. He knew us whilst we were in our mother's womb. Jeremiah 1:5 says that He called us, thus, He gave us our identity and gave us a purpose to fulfill. He formed us for His will and purposes. 

His call to you now is not to be afraid nor to remain dry ground. He wants us to be evergreen (Psalm 1:3). Where there's dry ground, the Lord will pour out His water and make it fruitful again.

Lastly, He will pour out His Spirit on your offspring, who will be blessed. That  is awesome!. Not only is God interested in you, but your descendants as well. Being saved, has a beautiful impact on your family who will find salvation as a result of yours. Never to be taken for granted... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!