God will restore all!

 Hosea 2:15

I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope. 

God is a God of restoration. In this bible verse, we learn that God restores vineyards, this representing of livelihoods, sustenance and provision. I believe this is the case with our lives, that which the enemy has stolen, will be return 100 fold. Joel 2:25 says: "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you." I have to believe that God is in control, that He sees what was stolen by the enemy and that He will restore every single one of them.

Furthermore, where a heart was troubled, by whatever situation, the Lord will bring hope. He will turn anxiety, doubt and fear to strength and hope. Let us hold on to what He says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!