He will strengthen you!

 Isaiah 45:5-7 

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen youthough you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.

The Lord has no equal and He has no rival. Everything belongs to Him. Psalm 24:1 tells us that the earth is the Lord's and everything in it. All creation, is a wonder, it is evidence that He is who He says He is, that He is mighty and powerful. From the rising of the sun, to the sea and its creatures, the stars, the trees, the mountains, humanity and everything, is evidence of His good works and intelligence. With all that said, He still has time to concern Himself about us, love us, care for us, watch over us, protect and provide for us; heal us and prosper us. Amazing!

If the One who created light and darkness tells you that He will strengthen you, you have no choice but to rejoice. Let worry vanish, and let hope arise within. He is in control and is faithful. He keeps His word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!