Praise the Lord!

 Psalm 103:2-4 (NIV)

Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all His benefits-who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,

Sometimes we just need to take a moment and give God praise, worship and show gratitude, for all that He does for us. He forgives our sins, He heals us from all diseases, He redeems our lives and pull us out of pits we find ourselves in and He crowns us with His love and compassion. So much to be grateful for. We are still breathing and living, all because of His grace and mercy. 

God teaches us to have a grateful heart, to focus on Him and leave the storm to Him. Easier said than done, but it is possible. He will calm the storm, all we need to do is keep our eyes fixed on Him. I have noticed that when I dwell on my problems, I find it difficult to overcome them, but the moment I look beyond my issues, and focus on things that are pleasing, like how can I be of assistance to others, somehow, my storm gets resolved. The verse in Philippians 4:8-9 is true, that we must fill our minds with things that are good, deserving praise, things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely and honorable. Challenge yourself every time you find yourself consumed with your problems, look for something good that is going on in your life or that you can do. God will relieve you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!