God is dependable...

 Isaiah 26:4

Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.”

So so true. God is dependable, He is everlasting and faithful. We can trust Him with our lives. Picture this, you are in theater, an anesthesia is about to be applied on you to perform an operation on your body. Who do you put your trust on, the doctors or God? I hope without any doubt the answer will be God. Humans are intelligent, however, their intelligence sometimes fail. Things do go wrong when they were expected to go right. They obviously have a limit. However, God can be depended on. He is our creator, He is the One who formed us in our mother's womb, imagine! He is the creator of every organ, in this case, is there anything hidden from Him that He cannot see or fix? His word is life. He doesn't have to rely on the physical, the procedures or processes. He is supernatural. He's able to do that which we are not able to do for ourselves. 

Yesterday I discovered something that blew my mind. There was a prophecy in June, 20 June to be exact, that said something amazing will happen in 33 days. I then wrote this in my journal and started doing a countdown. ?However, I lost track due to this and that. Somehow yesterday I remembered about this and checked my journal when was that 33 days and it turned out that 33 days from the 20th of June was the 22nd of July! Wow, this was my graduation day! The very same graduation I know without a shadow of doubt that God brought it to pass for me! I was blown away, that the prophecy was on-point and at the time when I received it, I didn't even know I was going to graduate this month (due to yet other issues that were being resolved). 
The point I'm making is that God is faithful, He is trustworthy; we can trust Him with our lives. Whether we are underground in the mine, high up in the sky or even in space, God is there with us. He promised never to leave us nor forsake us. The mistake that people make, is that when storms come, they start doubting if God is real, if He still loves them or not. But we must remember that He never promised us a soft life, in fact He said we should rejoice when we face trials as that strengthens our faith, makes us to persevere (James). But one thing for sure, He did say that He will be with us in that difficulty. So, never doubt, trust Him with all that you are. He is a great pilot!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!