God has assigned your angels...

 Exodus 23:20

 “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

We have angels all around us that have been discharged by God for our sake. Some angels come in a form of humans, people in our day to day life, who come and assist us, fight for us and at times come to make our lives easier, to achieve certain things. And I believe these are the angels God is referring to in this verse. He says He has sent His angel before us to guide and ensure we reach our destiny, that we reach the destined place. How awesome is that! At times you might wish to achieve certain things, but come across stumbling blocks all the way...Very frustrating. I have encountered this a number of times. However, God always makes a way, He sends someone to be an answer to your prayers, a solution to your problems. As is now, there are certain things I need to do, but I feel stuck, but I already know God will make a way, as He always does.

I believe there are other sets of angels that we don't even see with our own eyes, but God has assigned them to us. Read Psalm 91:11-12 and it says: For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your waysthey will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone!!! These are the angels of protection! They are there to guard us in all our ways, to provide protection against everything. I have to testify on this one that recently, I believe I was under attack, where I was driving and took an off-ramp (off the highway) and came to a robot. It was red and hence I stopped; as it turned green, I then took off but my car got out of control. It was as if I was driving on a wet road where the water was causing the car to be off balance. The car nearly tipped over the bridge BUT in the name of Jesus, God brought it back to normality and all was fine! Praise the Lord! When I stopped, I checked and the car was perfectly fine, no fault with the car. How crazy was that. God kept me safe, the angels were all around me and saw me through!

Never underestimate the unseen world, in as much as darkness is there, with the enemy trying to kill, steal and destroy us (John 10:10), we also have angels that God has discharged to keep charge of us, we are protected! and we shall live!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!