He will guard and guide you...

 Psalm 121:3

He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall. God is my keeper; He will never forget nor ignore me. 

It is so reassuring and comforting knowing that God will always guard and guide us through the right path. That the choices we make, right or wrong, He will reroute us when we get lost (just like a GPS does) and whilst in the process, He will cause things to work out for our good (Romans 8:28). He will never let us stumble or fall as He is our keeper. Another verse says though I fall, I shall rise again. That's the grace of God. Lastly, that He will not forget nor ignore us.

I have learn that it is important to know the truth, whilst things are ok, to know what God says He will do for us, so that when you come against trouble, you are not caught off guard, where you may easily despair and think it is the end of the world. Knowing and believing the word of God that He will guard you, allows you to be able to face the storms of life with reassurance that no matter the circumstance, God is with you, He is for you and He will see you through. This has saved me a lot and has caused me to have so much peace, where the storms are raging but knowing that God is in control, that has led me to sail through the storm and come out on the other side alive. 

May I encourage you to never forget these words, write them on your heart (as the bible says), believe them and remind yourself of what God said first, before the storm hit you. You will remain standing regardless of the circumstances. You will have peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:6, that's the peace of God).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!