Every good and perfect gift is from the Lord!

 James 1:17

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

We have a good, good Father, who cares so much about us. This verse seeks to make us realize that God sends us gifts at all times, which at times we may be blinded that they come from the people giving us, but the truth is, God controls everything and everyone. When God wants to bless you, He places that in someone's heart to bless you with something. Definitely He is our provider! With that said, He can provide for you indirectly but the reality would be that He has blessed you using someone or something. This is something that we should note and acknowledge that He's the one providing for us, even if it's through an institution or a person, He made a way...

A simple example that made me realize this reality was a while back, when I was pregnant, a family friend gifted me with this warm, beautiful gown, which I didn't have and have always wanted one, but never had the means to buy it. It came in handy as my child was born in winter, so useful! Then again, with my second pregnancy, three ladies from my workplace during my baby shower, they bought me another gown, warm and beautiful! Also my second one was born in winter as well...They all didn't know the needs but God did and He placed it in their hearts to think of me and gift me with something I really needed. And there a many other examples similar to this that really made me realize that God sees the need and might not send you money to go buy, but He may place it in someone's heart to get you that which you need. Which is why we need to trust Him with our needs, He's our Father and He said He will take care of us. Allow Him and thank him.

Luke 11:11-13 reminds us that if we as  parents know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more will our Heavenly Father give to those who ask...So, ask and it shall be given. He's a good Father.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!