The Lord will guide you along the Best Pathway!!

 Psalm 32:8

The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

This is one of the best and comforting verses, that we can hold on to, as we cross over to 2023. The Lord says He will personally guide you along the best pathway for your life!! The moment you surrender your life to Jesus, you get to have a personal guide for your life, One who has your best interest at heart, and who promises to guide you on the best pathway for your life. This gives comfort that no matter what you face, no matter a decision you have to make, you have God by your side who will ensure you take the best route. It might not be the preferred route, according to the worldly standards, but by heaven's standards, that will be the best one for you. How great is that! Furthermore, God promises to advise you and watch over you. This means He will protect and keep you, wherever you are. Remember Psalm 23:3-4 says: "He guides me along the right paths for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me...". God is with you and He will be with you all the way.

May we hold on to His words as we enter 2023. We may not know what it has in store for us, but according to declarations I received today, it's going to be an awesome year! Declare wonderful things for your self and your loved ones, take the limits off God and know that He is mighty and He is in charge. What we say with our own mouths, we are declaring upon ourselves. Declare health, life, victory, prosperity, joy, peace, love, laughter and all the desires of your heart. Proverbs 16 reminds us that we may make our plans, but it is God that establishes our steps. With that in mind, speak life over your life and leave everything in His hands. 

Year 2022 saw me saying farewell to my dearest, loved one and I nearly thought my world was crashing but God carried me. He is lifting me into 2023 and I surrender all into His hands. I believe Jeremiah 29:11 that He has a plan for my future. My last words for you into 2023 comes from one of my favourite bible verses, Numbers 6:24-26 and it says:

 “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.”. May it be a prosperous and fruitful year! God bless you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!