The Lord is my Rock!

 Psalm 18:2

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

Even if God doesn't do anything more for us, we should still be in a position to show gratitude for ALL that He has already done for us, thus far. Psalm 91 really shows us that sometimes we reap the benefits of being His children without being fully aware and it's such verses that reminds us of the things He does for us, even if we are not aware. It talks about protection during the night and day, it shows us that there could be a number of people all around us, who may fall but we will still be standing. This specifically reminds me of the grace God has shown us, during the days of COVID-19, a lot happened but we are still standing! It's not because we were too cautions, isolated etc. etc. but because of His grace and mercy, that we found cover in Him.


This verse today, confirms how much of a rock (stability), a hiding place and a protector He is. That a lot may be going on all around us, but we run to Him to find that peace that surpasses all understanding, protection and love that we can never be able to explain. We might have needs that we are trusting Him for, but whilst we wait, there's a lot that He still does for us. That's why we need to praise and thank Him at all times, showing gratitude for the big and small things He does for us. A grateful heart, indeed, pleases the Lord and it shows Him that we are ready for our next...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!