God will pull you out of a pit!

 Psalm 40:1-2

I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

Amen, amen! God is able and willing to pull us out of sticky situations, whether we put ourselves in there or not. As we cry out to Him, praying day and night, He hears us and when the time is right, He makes a way. In this scripture, we see a testimony that the Lord heard the cry and came to rescue. The same thing is possible for us. 

God is able to lift us out of a pit (this pit can be any circumstance that you may find yourself in). It could be a pit of fear, disappointment, anger, hurt, condemnation, situation at work, in marriage, health, no matter the pit, God is able to pull you out of it. Similar to Joseph, when his brother threw him inside a pit and God sent Ishmaelites who rescued him (Genesis 37); God is able to send someone or something to rescue you from that pit. Help is on the way. The main thing is to remember to seek your help from the Lord, pray for His intervention and see His mighty hand in your life. He will set your feet on solid ground and steady you. It is His pleasure to see you back on your feet, thriving and fulfilling your purpose. Trust Him!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!