We rejoice because of the resurrection power in our lives.

 Psalm 16:9-10

No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. For You will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.

When we are convinced of Romans 8:31 that God is with us, even in troubled times, the heart will still rejoice and be glad because of who He is. Nehemiah 8 that says the joy of the Lord is my strength. When you trust in Him, you have the confidence that even when you are inside the fiery furnace (Daniel 3:16-28) or the lion's den (Daniel 6), you are certain that He is with you. He is able to rescue and restore because He is faithful.

I like the part of this verse that says He will not leave my soul among the dead or let me rot in the grave. I believe during this powerful time that we are remembering what was done for us on the cross, the fact that after three days of being buried, Jesus resurrected, and He is alive! Thus, let us believe and hold of tight to that truth that every dead thing in our lives, have resurrected by the same power that allowed Jesus to rise from the dead. Those dreams that we buried because of stumbling blocks, they shall be resurrected for His glory and honour! Not by might, not by power, but by the Spirit (Zechariah 4:6). It shall be...



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!