My trust is in Him!

 Psalm 56:3

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Where do you put your trust, when you are afraid or in times of trouble? The bible tells us to put our trust in our Heavenly Father. Unlike human beings, who may break our trust and start gossiping about what we told them, or unlike putting our trust in the money or things, that can never save us; we may depend on God as He is faithful. He has our best interest at heart and He is always wide awake and on guard for our regard. We may not see Him physically, but His love and help is felt the most in trying times and that confirms His existence.

Life is full of trials and tribulations, as the bible has already told us. The most important thing is to know where to find help, where you can put your trust. Psalm 121:1-2 says: "I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." Indeed, my help comes from the Lord (I hope yours too). This verse puts it into perspective and gives us hope, that in stormy situations, we need to look to Him for help and He will come through for us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!