The Lord is our shelter, our protector!!

 Psalm 119:114

You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope.

This word is so timely, where at night we were woken up by the earth shaking due to the earthquake that took place. As this happened, I found myself in prayer, not feeling fearful but I found myself looking to God to come through, to whatever it was that we were hearing and experiencing. Indeed, He is the source of our hope, our refuge and shelter. Only by His grace nothing happened to us, it passed, and we were left wondering what that was. Plus, we live to tell the story that indeed, He is our shelter and protector, in time of need. We praise Him for His ever-present help. 


I would like to urge you to put your hope in Him. Try Him, test Him. He is who He says He is. He is the Source of life, He is our protector, shelter and our help. In life, we have a choice, on where we put our hope. Whether in people, things or in God our Father. I can testify that He will never leave you, nor forsake you as He says in His word (Hebrews 13:5). You just need to give Him first place, make Him priority and your go-to place. He'll never let you down. He is faithful!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!