What you give, is what you get! Give good!

 Matthew 7:12

“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

This is so true, because God is watching (bottom-line)...The bible tells us that we reap what we sow, thus, if you are mean, inconsiderate and greedy, those are the things that will be coming back to you. I know at times at may feel as though you sow good, being kind, helpful, compassionate and considerate but the people don't treat you as you'd expect. Do not worry about that, it is a phase and things do change. I remember a while back, I heard a prophetic word that God will cause people where I am, to be more kind and friendly to me, as I've had such a bad experience with interactions with people. This I've seen it with my own eyes, where people are just kind and offering to help; this made me realize that something has changed and then I remembered that prophetic word and I realized that the time has come. So, don't be despondent when you are good to people and they are not, to you. God will come through for you. What you need to make sure of, is that you don't repay evil with evil. That will take your blessing away.

Be intentional and try and be a blessing to others. Even by paying a complement, that goes a long way! You'll never know what kind of a day that person may have had or what challenges they may be facing in in life, those kind words could lift up their spirit. That's what God wants. Give people that which you hope and wish for; if you expect good service, give that; if you expect people to be nice to you, be nice to them. Soon, you will transform that environment!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!