The Lord is good!!!

 Psalm 34:8

Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him!

The Lord is good indeed! This is from the evidence that we have seen in our lives, by taking refuge in Him. He is our hiding place, in time of need. Similarly, to the bible stories we read about, we have come to see the goodness of the Lord in our lives, for ourselves. This may not be in a dramatic way as what Daniel in the bible experienced for example, where he was put in the lion's den and God saved him, but certainly when we look closely in our lives, we can see the traces of God's favour at play. Personally, I have seen God come through for me on a number of occasions, providing healing to me and my family members, Him making a way when finances have run dry, Him providing an open door in a form of a job and so much more. In fact, when I trace back my life, from birth till now, I see the favour of God in such a way that it leaves me in tears of how He loves me and how He came through for me even when I was still of this world. 

Such realization leads to a heart filled with gratitude, for all that the Lord has done and for what He is still to do in the future. It gives full confidence that with Him by my side, I can overcome all the challenges I face. It gives me assurity that I do not have to fear the future, but to have full confidence that He will make a way just like He did the past 100 and more times that He has already done so (since I was born). My prayer is that you may reflect and try and recognize the goodness of the Lord in your life. You may not be where you would like to be but trust me I know you are nowhere where you used to be. That is the hand of God! Show gratitude even for the small things, that pleases the Lord and it activates Him to do more for you. Praise Him, trust Him, obey Him at all times. He cares for you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!