Refresh others and God will refresh you!

 Proverbs 11:25

The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.

This must be linked to the verse about reaping what you sow. Simply put, when you look after God's things and people, God looks after you. This I'm speaking from experience. I always find myself stuck and frustrated when I focus on my problems, it will seem as though I don't get any solutions or breakthrough. But the moment I put those aside and focus on how I can be of service to others, I find joy and peace, plus somehow God resolves my issues as well; things will fall into place without me forcing them. This is where this verse says when you refresh others, God will refresh you.

When we look at Jesus, who was showing us our Father, we realize that He is generous, selfless, kind, considerate, helpful and all the good characters. Which shows that God wants us to be like Him, as He came to be our model. You don't have to have millions of rands to start being generous, there are many ways that you can use to show kindness and generosity to others. Investing your time helping someone is one of them, treating people well and complimenting them where it is due, is another. God sees all and God rewards all. That would lead you to prosperity. As you refresh others, helping them without expecting anything in return, God will reward it. So, start small and see God take care of you as you take care of His children.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!