Continue praising the Lord no matter the circumstance...

 Psalm 47:1

Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise!

Praise and worship is so important, as it connects us with God, it shows Him that we acknowledge Him, His presence and what He has done and what He is doing in our lives. It sends a message to Him that it doesn't matter what we may be going through, we already know that He is with us and for us (Romans 8:31) and that is enough. It also sends a strong message to the evil principalities that we are the children of the Most High, that's where our hope is and that we will never be shaken. I understand that at times you may not be in the "mood" to praise and worship, but that is when you need to force to do it, as there could be evil forces trying to stop you.

Today for example, I was not feeling as good, but I felt so encouraged and strengthened after spending some time in the presence of the Lord, reading the word, listening to the word and worshipping. I felt the pain disappearing. I knew the weapon that was formed suddenly lost its grip on me as I started soaking myself in the word of the Lord. Therefore, on one hand praising the Lord with joyful noise is to acknowledge the Lord and on the other, it is to soothe our soul and connect in the spirit. Nver take it for granted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!