Do good to everyone when you have an opportunity to do so...

 Galatians 6:10

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.

An expectation in the kingdom of God, is to do good to everyone whenever we have an opportunity, especially to those in the family of faith (referring to planting seeds in good soil). We may take this for granted, but to the recipient, this act of kindness goes a long way, as it becomes a blessing and an answered prayer to them. This, I'm speaking from experience, I'm glad and am humbled that the Lord placed angels along my path, to close the gap for me and my family, when we were in need. In fact, around those days, neighbours played a critical part to sustain us, where it was almost a norm for neighbours to share. This was God's intervention in my life, to see me and my family through. Now we live to testify of His goodness that we witnessed through random acts of kindness by people whom God placed in their hearts to do good unto us. The other day, I found myself praying to God to bless each and every person that contributed to my life, that did something that made my life easier and bearable along the way.

Therefore, some of your answered prayers will come through someone's prayer about you and your doing good for them. When you give, you touch someone in a special way, that only God can be the only explanation. So, don't deny yourself blessings that could come as a result of your following your spirit, where God urges you to do good for someone else. So, go on, be a blessing...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!