Hold on tight to your hope...

 Hebrews 10:23

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise.

In trying times, where there's uncertainty, all we can do, is hold on tight to the hope we have in Jesus Christ. This is what keeps us going and strengthens our faith. I have recently been urged to never forget what the Lord has done for me in the past, but to keep reminding myself of the things He delivered me from, the victories He gave me and how He parted the "sea" for me, in the past. This serves as a reminder that whatever challenge I may be facing then, it is nothing to our God, who is in charge and in control of everything here on earth. This fuels our faith, as we remind ourselves that we have a Father who is mighty and to whom nothing is impossible (Luke 1:37). This has indeed increased my faith and my hope remains in Him.

May this serve as reminder and a weapon to strengthen your faith, to never lose hope. So long as God is still on His throne, with Jesus on His right hand, we will be alright. Remain in contact with the Lord, keep your hope in Him and He will come through for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!