He prepares the table for you

Psalm 23:5 

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

When it is your time, it is your time. No man, no hater, no devil can stop what God does for you. Psalm 23:5 tells us that the Lord will prepare a table for you. This is elevation from the Most High, a statement that He makes about His anointed, that this is my child, in whom I am well pleased. Remember the verse that says touch not my anointed, in Psalm 105:15? When the Lord prepares the table, He is basically saying to the enemy, I told you not to mess with my own! Romans 8 says that when we are in Christ, we share in Christ's suffering, where we'll go through trials and stuff. But what the bible further says, is that because we suffer with Christ, we will also share in His glory. Therefore, when God blesses you, in front of those that looked down on you, laughed and gossiped about you, rejoice! The Lord will be giving you a chance to Shine!

God is a rewarded, He rewards patience. He allows us to go through tough times for a reason, as preparation and to strengthen us. But when the time comes, no one can stop it. And He will show it off for all to see. Enjoy the blessings, enjoy the victory, enjoy the love of God. There's nothing like favour from the Most High. Be blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!