Humble yourself, pray and seek the Lord!

 2 Chronicles 7:14

Then if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

God calls His children to humble themselves, not to be boastful or full of themselves but to stay humble. To pray and seek Him and turn away from sin and wicked ways, He will forgive and restore us. The bible teaches us the right way and the ways of the kingdom of darkness. God gave humans a choice as alluded to in Deuteronomy. However, He encourages us to choose life not death. Furthermore, God sent His Son to show us the way, as our model or example that we should aspire to and follow on His footsteps. It may seem like quite a task, but we need to remember that we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, who will help us every step of the way, to be the best versions of ourselves.

Seek the Lord always, for everything. He says nothing is too small or too big for Him. This truth changed things for me, as I used to think that we engage God on big things only. But I have discovered that God is interested in everything that matters to me, that He is able to help me even with the small things as well, which makes life easier. I'm encouraging you to make God the first option, your go-to place. He is dependable, wise, loving, compassionate and He wants to see you succeed. He's got your back!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our King is alive, He sees and hears you...

By knowing Christ, we get a chance of living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.

Let us tell of the wonderful things He has done!